yin-yang #cats, Big Flats, NY
(Penny above, Seamus below)
MtF/FtM friends starter pack:
* "why couldn't I just be born with your body"
* "I'll give you my dick if you give me your boobs"
* "you can HAVE my uterus" "okay you can have my balls" "deal"
* "can we just swap our bodies or something?"
* "love you bro" "love you sis"
* "can we just transfuse each other's blood instead of taking hormones?"
* "why aren't genital transplants a THING yet?"
(belatedly) meme concept by @Harena
Big Flats, NY -- the American Dream lives on: a chicken in every pot*, a car in every garage, and a cat in every window.
*some restrictions apply
Bryan Larsen does joyful inspirational science/fiction art. He made what I need today. https://www.bryanlarsen.com/gallery/
After years of insisting that DRM in HTML wouldn't block open source implementations, Google says it won't support open source implementations
So, Frontier is claiming I owe them $74.98, months after I cancelled the account.
I sent them a letter asking for an accounting of the amounts which lead to this total, with date for each, so I could verify that I actually owed it -- and their response has been to send it to a collection agency, CCS, who is (of course) reiterating the demand without providing any new information.
Does anyone know how to say "fsck off, I don't owe this" in legalese?
I have questions...
* Does it come with a tool for converting my old analog air?
* Will it fry all of my air, or just the air I've digitized?
* Does it use DRM so I can only use their brand of air?
* Has it been tested to make sure it won't install a rootkit that gives it control of *all* the air?
* (most important) Can it be gendered? (I need a pink version that's safe for my daughter to use. I'm sure you understand.)
If you're in America, instead of sending money in for Notre Dome have you considered sending money into one of the black churches who were arsoned?
One in Louisiana seems to have had some funding success on the back of this other popularized tragedy.
But there are a lot of other churches that haven't got the attention this one did.
On a meta level is kind of fucked up that the attention economy plays a role in hypocrisy of taking care of each other.
Thought for today:
Sometimes one group of people has to do something that *seems* objectively silly because another group of people is doing something that is *actually* silly.
-- Footnotes --
1. a word which here means "pointless, seemingly just for social status if you don't know the context"
2. a word which here means "harmful or deadly for no good reason"
A Mastodon instance for cats, the people who love them, and kindness in general. We strive to be a radically inclusive safe space. By creating an account, you agree to follow our CoC below.