Apparently a historic building near downtown #DurhamNC exploded because of a gas leak, a little over an hour ago.
I was downstairs and heard the windows rattle; @Harena was upstairs by a window and heard the explosion and felt the house move.
@woozle That would explain why Duke felt the need to send out an emergency notification then! (I have a guest account there.)
A Mastodon instance for cats, the people who love them, and kindness in general. We strive to be a radically inclusive safe space. By creating an account, you agree to follow our CoC below.