Ætherperson, Architect, Engineer, Poet, Scholar, Pirate, Storyweaver
I've also been known as:
* The Flavel Fixer
* Captain Jak
* BOfH and PFY
* Pirate Ninja Samarai Nightclaw Shaman half-Ork Germanish Humanoid
* and occasionally, Todd, Ryu, or Beast.
https://assorted.tech <-- me_irl
I will fix your computer/phone/car/house/etc if you ask nicely.
Do better, and I'll consider treating you as something other than a hostile to protect my people from, but also to be learned from, observed from a safe distance, and carefully encouraging towards a slightly less shitty path.
Block me, my instance, or whatever you want.
I may block you back.
Or mute you.
Depends on why I've noticed you.
That one's mostly on you, my tolerance for bull shyte and backstabbing is great but definitely not infinite.
Send me constructive feedback, or a suggestion for a moderation tool, and I'll analyze it, deconstruct it, and fold it in with my other plans to 'fix' the fediverse.
This is a marathon, and we're all running the same general direction.
Survival, individually, and as a community, is my priority.
If survival offends, you are the problem.
meta meta, moderation
Three self-moderation adjacent tools I'd like to have:
1) the ability to approve boosts
2) the ability to feature someone on my profile, like a 'latest toots from @accountname' box or something. Or even a single toot.
3) the ability to comment on a boosted toot, that didn't require the uncertainty of pasting a link and my instance caching the metadata/content/context correctly?
Is it possible to pin toots from other users, @woozle ?
A Mastodon instance for cats, the people who love them, and kindness in general. We strive to be a radically inclusive safe space. By creating an account, you agree to follow our CoC below.